Subscribe to Tech.pinions
We created Tech.pinions Insider for those who want more than just tech news. Our Insider subscription is for those who want to more deeply understand the trends and major moves that shape the technology industry. Our analysts offer deeper analysis, perspective, and insight into the tech industry at large. The Tech.pinions Insider authors are sought after by many Fortune 100 companies and CEOs for their insight and analysis on the tech industry.
Tech.pinions subscribers include executives from many of the leading technology industry companies, venture captial firms, and investors in both private and public equity firms.
- Daily insider exlusive article delivered to your inbox
- Deeper qualitative and quantitative analysis on major trends and industry topics than what exists publicly
- Original industry stats and data on key markets like smartphones, tablets, PCs, and more created by our industry analysts
- New Feature for 2016: The Weekly Tech Industry Statistic
- Timely quick insights and commentary on technology industry news and events from our analysts
- Deeper context, perspective, and insight into the technology industry
|Insider Yearly||$100.00 per Year.||Select|
|Insider Monthly||$10.00 per Month.||Select|
I get more out of this subscription than my $1,000 subscription to SemiAccurate, or my $15,000 subscription to StratFor. – Bill Smith
Tech.pinions offers quality of content — sober analysis versus mere reporting — makes it worth the price of subscription. Jean-Louis Gassee, VC, Author Monday Note
Techpionion contributors have a breadth (and depth) of industry experience, coupled with a writing style which makes their posts a pleasure to read…even if I don’t always agree with their conclusions.
Highly recommended to anyone who wants to engage in sober grown-up analysis across a broad spectrum of tech stories. S. Patterman
While the ‘free’ articles are good, its the Insider articles that are more hard-hitting and require more time to fully digest and think about the message the writer tries to convey. I am glad that the articles don’t delve into pages (though I will welcome 2-3 like that) but are concise enough and bite-worthy to digest.
..your publication is one of the very best things I’ve ever subscribed to. -C. Hoewe
Here is a link to preview the Industry Insider dashboard.
We also offer corporate licenses and educational discounts. Click here to inquire about our corporate licenses. Should you have questions or any problems signing up please email email@example.com.